1. Ownership. This Site (Firesafetyforall.com) is owned and operated by Albemarle Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Albemarle”). All rights, title, and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Albemarle or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Albemarle, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Albemarle’s intellectual property rights, whether by implication, or otherwise. Please contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Firesafetyforall.com does not sell, license, lease, or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Albemarle. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Albemarle.
2. Limited Permission to Use Materials. Albemarle hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy, and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright notice appearing at paragraph 12 below and the trademark notice appearing at paragraph 13 below appears in the Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment, and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Albemarle (the “Third Party Sites”). Albemarle is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Albemarle is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Albemarle is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Albemarle of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Firesafetyforall.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
Rights and Responsibilities of Albemarle:
Although it cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Albemarle takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by E-MAIL at email@example.com. for help.
If the Albemarle finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose or may pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Albemarle reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Albemarle suspects an account is being used by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, Albemarle may temporarily disable that account in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Albemarle will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Albemarle has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact, or otherwise change the content of any works posted on the Exchange, (ii) re-categorize any post to place it in a more appropriate category, or (iii) refuse to post or delete any post that is determined to be inappropriate or for any other reason, including but not limited to works that use offensive language and works that are advertisements.
Albemarle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel an account at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of Firesafetyforall.com Members or Other Posters to the Exchange:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any works—writings, files, pictures, or any other work—that you post or transmit on your Individual Member Profile, the Forums or Groups (or any other Firesafetyforall.com service that allows interaction or dissemination of information).
Under United States Federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post to the Groups, Forums, Profiles, and Directories unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work on the Groups or Forums, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to Albemarle to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from the Groups or Forums at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Firesafetyforall.com Member and Reader of Postings on the Forums or Groups:
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a member of Firesafetyforall.com. Firesafetyforall.com permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any member may request that such member’s e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another member, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly. Normally, Firesafetyforall.com and/or Albemarle will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other members. Firesafetyforall.com and/or Albemarle does not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other members. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should such a complaint or conflict arise, the member or members may request that Firesafetyforall.com moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (i) intervene, (ii) intervene in a timely manner, (iii) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other, or (iv) successfully resolve the situation. The decision to intervene rests with Albemarle, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the works that members have posted on the Forums and Groups is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute works you find on the Forums or Groups, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
You agree to help protect your account and the security of other members by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact Albemarle via E-MAIL as soon as possible.
8. You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
a) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
b) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct;
c) that harasses, degrades, intimidates, or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
d) that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
e) that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
f) with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including requiring U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
g) that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Albemarle employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (This provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
h) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
i) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
j) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
k) that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or an unsolicited commercial advertisement;
l) that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the Firesafetyforall.com sites that are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to Firesafetyforall.com users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products, or commercial interests.
m) that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items, the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Georgia law. Additionally, selling products of the following types will not be tolerated, accepted, or permitted on our Web Site. If we find that you are selling or distributing them, we will cancel your account and permanently ban you from the site immediately. A partial list of prohibited items for sale and prohibited services includes:
• Sexually explicit material or adult content
• Reproduction of original artwork that has not been approved or licensed for sale or distribution by the original owner.
• Copyrighted music
• Pirated music CDs
• Pirated software
• Child pornography
• Prostitution Services
• Racially explicit material
• Escort Services
• Anything that violates any Federal, State, County and/or Municipal laws
• Anything considered inappropriate by Firesafetyforall.com and/or Albemarle and its affiliates.
If you have any questions about whether your product falls into one of these categories or simply have a question, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
n) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
o) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
p) that employs misleading email addresses, forged headers, or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
q) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
r) “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
s) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
t) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service—unless expressly permitted by Albemarle;
u) post otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Firesafetyforall.com’s and/or Albemarle’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Firesafetyforall.com website; or
w) use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Firesafetyforall.com without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
X) Disputes Between Members, Members and/or Users, or Users and Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Firesafetyforall.com Members and/or Citizens and/or users. Albemarle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or Users.
9. POSTING AGENTS
A “Posting Agent” is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on Firesafetyforall.com’s resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without expressed permission or license from Firesafetyforall.com. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with expressed permission or license from Albemarle.
10. NO WARRANTY . THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALBEMARLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ALBEMARLE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
USE OF ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
ALBEMARLE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALBEMARLE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF FIRESAFETYFORALL.COM AND/OR ALBEMARLE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Indemnification . You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Albemarle, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
14. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as set forth in paragraphs 4 and 5 above, Albemarle does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting Albemarle. All comments, feedback, information, or material submitted to Albemarle through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Albemarle’s property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Albemarle in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to Albemarle you hereby assign to Albemarle, at no charge, all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Albemarle shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
18. Trademarks. Firesafetyforall.com, ABZOL, ACCESS, ACTION, ActivCat, ADMA, ADVANCE, ALBEMARLE, ALBE-TAB, ALBROM, ALKYCLEAN, ALPOWER, ANTIBLAZE, AVIBROM, BOVIBROM, BT-93, BT-93W, CLEARBROM, DAMA, EARTHWISE, ETHACURE, ETHANOX, ETHAPHOS, FIRSTCURE, FUMYL-O-GAS, GREENARMOR, HORIZON, KDSox, KETJEN, KETJENCAT, KETJENFINE, KETJENFLOW, MAXXIS BIOCIDE, NCENDX, NEBULA, OCTAVISION, PYRO-CHEK, SANIBROM, SAYTECH, SAYTEX, SOBROM, STARS, SWG BIOCIDEUVATONE VISION, WELLBROM, WELLFORM, WELLGUARD, XTRABROM, COMPALOX, MAGNIFIN, MAGNITAL, MARTIFILL, MARTIFIN, MARTIFLOC, MARTIGLOSS, MARTINAL, MARTINIT, MARTINSWERK, MARTIPAQUE, MARTIPOL, MARTOXAL, MARTOXID, MARTOXIN, PERGOBRIGHT, PERGOPAK and/or other Albemarle products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Albemarle. Further, any and all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Albemarle. All other trademarks, product names and company names, or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
19. Copyrights . All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©1999-2010, Albemarle. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.